Monday, November 26, 2007

for kicks...

... the union on campus at UNC has very limited seating, in particular, for carrying on deep, silly, and/or meaningful conversation. In the past two months, I have become an expert at locating just that perfect seating location. Sometimes this involves the perfect technique of hovering. Sometimes this is just good timing. However, this morning, my "luck" ran amouk.

I was forced to journey down to the basement of the union, wherein, I discovered the perfect location for quiet and peaceful meetings. Little did I know, but over Thanksgiving break, UNC renovated the lovely room on the left side of the study area downstairs in the union. They have put in hundreds of nice chairs and tables... fantastic study location and the best part is... no one knows about it yet!

And, in case that wasn't perk enough... the neon flashy sign over the entrance still reads "the Caberet." Renovation not quite complete.

Yes, folks, this is true. I set up shop in the caberet. And talk about Jesus. A lot. :-)

No comments: