Friday, November 13, 2009

Adventures in Laundry

So this afternoon, walking back from the laundermat, with my suitcase full of clean clothes in tow, wearing the only things which were clean (let me assure you, not attractive), a middle-aged man and a roughly 10 year old boy drove by me...

The ten year-old, in the passenger seat, rolled down his window and yelled some variation of "hey, hottie!" and cat-called out of the van window at me.

So many things wrong with this picture.

Have mercy.

On a bright side, however, I did have an interesting conversation with the teller at the bank because she thought my suitcase full of dirty clothes was actually meant for a world-wide trip (yes, the suitcase is that big), and proceeded to tell me about her life-long love for travel and all the places she wanted to go. She looked legitimately sad for me when I told her, no no, I was just going to do my 3 weeks of laundry...

Got to love laundry day...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have mercy.

At least you know he'll have good taste when he becomes legal...

;-)