Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, Old Gal...

Guilty confession: I love comments on my blog. And I am often tempted (hopefully only tempted) to rate the success of a blog post based on the number of comments.

But moving on. In terms of the New Year, my goals are as follows:

1) Remember people's birthdays more often. e.g. not just facebook style.
2) Pray deeply and more often.
3) Be more generous with money and time. Perhaps even losing the sense of "my" which usually precedes either one of those words.
4) Figure out whether I'm still allergic to seafood.
5) Laugh deeply a lot more often.

And, speaking of laughing deeply, you should check out my sister's blog post on New Year's Resolutions. She's quite hilarious and wicked smart.

3 comments:

elisabeth said...

Guilty Confession: Me too.

I love you and your resolutions.

Jen said...

Guilty Confession: ditto. Thanks for the nod, btw; I learned it from this cool kid I know named Kristen...

Happy New Year!

Whitney said...

please be careful with #4